Healthy Veggie San Choy Bow
These are absolutely delicious; light, tasty and very satisfying! The fresh crispiness of the iceberg lettuce combines so well with the satisfying textures of the veggie filling.
- 4 mushrooms
- 1 handful sundried tomatoes soaked for 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup walnuts soaked overnight (or buy activated)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 pinch chilli powder
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 large handful fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1 piece ginger minced
- 1 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- water as needed to make creamy
- as many as desired iceberg lettuce leaves or leaves of choice
Gently process the first 5 filling ingredients.
Add to a large bowl and mix in the other fillings.
Spoon mixture in to ice berg lettuce leaves.
Add the tahini and apple cider vinegar to a small bowl.
Pour in a little bit of water at a time, stirring, until a creamy pourable consistency is achieved. Then add in the rest of the dressing ingredients.
Top the san choy bow with the creamy tahini sauce.